Thank you for your interest in contributing to TuftScope: The Interdisciplinary Journal of Health, Ethics, and Policy. In order to publish an academic journal of the highest caliber, we ask that all submissions adhere to general guidelines. In order to submit articles to TuftScope through the submissions system you will need to register with the TuftScope website. Following this, please access the Docs page to learn about how to submit your paper. The guidelines to the right and the basic guidelines below are not meant to explain the submissions system. Do not hesitate to e-mail if you have any questions.
Spring 2013 Issue
Volume 13: Issue I
The following is a basic set of requirements for submissions. Complete guidelines may be found in the guidelines section above. Please read the Guidelines, specific to your type of submission in their entirety for complete information. The Consent of Publication form or the Special Consent of Publication form is required for this issue. A checklist is provided, under the guidelines section above, for authors to review at their leisure prior to submission.
- Submission Categories: TuftScope accepts academic articles, commentaries, book reviews, science reports, and essays. Additional information may be found under the appropriate guidelines.
- Title Page: All submissions must include a Title page with the title of the work, the names of all authors, the affiliations of all authors (university, year of study, major), and an email address at which the author or authors may be readily contacted on the title page.
- References: All major academic reference styles are accepted for submitted papers. It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that references are accurate and up to date. TuftScope requires all submissions to employ a numerical citation style and that submissions use in-text citations and not the automatic footnote or endnote software in word processors.
Consent: The Consent of Publication form may be submitted in one of three ways:
- Signed by hand, scanned into the computer, and emailed to TuftScope. The Special Consent of Publication form may be emailed to TuftScope.
- Signed and mailed to TuftScope
- Signed and brought in personally (a meeting date may be arranged by contacting TuftScope).
- Submissions: All submissions should be submitted via the TuftScope Online submissions system. This can be done by visiting this page. You are encouraged to read the submission docs before submitting. All further questions should be sent to .
Check out our FAQ
Copyright © 2022, TuftScope | About | Contact |
Site designed by .
Site maintained by .